CapitalFactory, Austin’s own startup incubator/accelerator program announced its first crop of companies today:
- Cubit Planning – Environmental impact reports at the click of a button
- Famigo – Mobile games that bring the family together
- Homstie – Person-to-person marketplace for storage space
- Hourville – A marketplace for services by the hour
- PetzMD – Website for Pet Health, from A to Z
BuzzStream is looking forward to helping the companies with SEO and PR strategy through my relationship as a Mentor. We’ll be using the BuzzStream app to build and manage relationships with bloggers and operationalize on-going link building campaigns. As AskShane points out (and we agree)– the most valuable skill for building a successful online business is link building.
We’re really excited about the opportunity to help every CapitalFactory company become wildly successful.