Today, we’re excited to announce three new BuzzStream features: email signatures, unsubscribe options, and advanced metrics filtering.
Target the Right Websites for Your Campaign
Being able to quickly segment a set of influencers or publishers based on their authority is one of the keys to successful outreach. For example, in a lot of outreach campaigns you’re going to be most successful if you reach out the mid-tier influencers.
Normally, finding these kinds of sites is a tedious, time-consuming process. Now, BuzzStream has made it a whole lot easier by adding two new filtering capabilities – range filtering and “any/all” filtering. Let’s take a look at how these capabilities work.
Suppose you recently imported a set of websites and you want to target the mid-tail sites in this list. You might want to limit the list to sites that either have a Domain Authority between 30 and 70 or that have between 1,000 and 10,000 twitter followers.
Once BuzzStream has collected the metrics for these websites, you can filter your list by following these steps:
1. Select the “Filter” button and select “Scoring and Metrics”
Choose “Scoring and Metrics” in the Filter Menu
2. Select “Show record that match all of the following criteria”
Choose whether influencers need to meet ANY or ALL specified criteria.
3. In the dropdown next to Domain Authority and Twitter Followers, select “Between” and enter the range you want.
Specify ranges for metrics like Domain Authority and Twitter Followers to find the right influencers in BuzzStream.
Allow Prospects to Unsubscribe
Emailing people who don’t want to be pitched can lead to spam reports and can impact your deliverability. To allow you to spend your time on only the most invested contacts, we’ve added an unsubscribe option.
1. As you’re creating templates, use dynamic fields to add the unsubscribe.
Use [Unsubscribe Short] to add “Unsubscribe” text to your email or [Unsubscribe Long] to add the message “If you don’t want to receive emails like this from me, please let me know here.”
Insert [Unsubscribe Short] or [Unsubscribe Long] into your email templates.
2. Recipients will see the unsubscribe message in your email.
Email with [Unsubscribe Long] messaging.
3. Readers who click unsubscribe will be taken to a confirmation screen.
Users will be taken to this confirmation screen if they hit “Unsubscribe”
4. BuzzStream will automatically update the contacts in your account.
In your BuzzStream account, you’ll see the contact’s email address is changed to [DO NOT CONTACT] and the contact now appears in the Do Not Contact section within your settings.
Contact who unsubscribed now has “Do Not Contact” annotation.
Add an Email Signature
Now you can save time when sending outreach by adding an email signature to your BuzzStream account.
1. In Settings, click the edit icon next to the account you’d like to add a signature to.
To add a signature, edit your email account in Settings.
2. Choose “Include signature” and begin composing.
Check the box to add a signature for your account.
3. Your signature will automatically appear at the bottom of your messages, including blank email drafts and templated messages.
Your signature will be automatically added to your emails.
Email signatures are tied to email addresses. This means your signature will be consistent across all of your projects, as long as you use the same email address for them. If you share an email address with your team, you’ll have one signature that is consistent across users.
Let Us Know What You Think!
We’re always adding new features and are excited to hear what you think. If you have questions, feedback, or ideas please leave a comment below, email us at email@example.com, or tweet to us @BuzzStream. We read every message and really appreciate hearing from you.